• It was alleged that operations team’s Senior Manager along with six other managers are receiving kickbacks from manpower suppliers.
• Electronic data of the suspected employees was imaged and reviewed to verify the allegations.
• A business entity owned by the Senior Manager was identified. This entity received funds from the suspected manpower suppliers.
• Invoices of manpower suppliers were processed on priority.
• Attendance records were manipulated to inflate the number of labourers.
• The suspected employees agreed to the fraud amount of INR 3 crores and repaid in part.