Home » Case Studies » Dubai based company
• A Dubai based businessman of Indian Origin took two loans of AED 35 million and AED 80 million.
• Field intelligence revealed that he owns hundreds of acres of land in one of the prime industrial belts of Maharashtra state through layered transactions executed through multiple companies.
• Due diligence procedures revealed that the person and his family members are serial defaulters in India, who abscond and resurface after long intervals.
• His accomplice was traced at a remote village in Goa.
• Property documents helped the bank to consider these assets while approaching the defaulter for repayment of loans.
Top management executive and his associate transferred proprietary information on their personal email addresses – business models, customer database, due diligence reports, technical documents; among others
Company stumbled upon a transaction indicating an usually large order placed by a small size customer which was being reversed multiple times during the week.
It was alleged that operations team’s Senior Manager along with six other managers are receiving kickbacks from manpower suppliers.
A Dubai based businessman of Indian Origin took two loans of AED 35 million and AED 80 million.